When booking a live band for your wedding or special event you need qualified agents and consultants who are on hand to discuss your needs and to assist you in making a professional decision for the best band for your event.Tropics Entertainment will be that one-stop service you need. We are here to answer and provide all the information you need to move forward. We are the top choice for wedding entertainment and take pride in what we do.
Let’s Get Down To Business
Remember, all events are not created equal. Some are very intimate and small, while others are exotic and wild. Whatever style or theme it may be, we are sure to make your event one to remember for time to come. No event is something we can’t handle. Your wedding is the night you have been anticipating your whole life. It needs to be perfect. Trust a company who knows the industry inside and out.
Because every event is unique, keep in mind many factors can affect the overall cost. Some elements that you need to aware of are as follows:
- Time of the year
- Location of the event
- Number of guests
- Band size
Having all this information accurately will help give us the appropriate quote for your event.
Things to Keep in Mind for Wedding Entertainment
- Bands are typically booked for a four-hour block of time.
- During this time, one break included. During which the band that is booked will provide recorded music. You can also speak to your consultant about some of our wonderful DJs.
- Set up and break down are not included in this block of time.
- If you need the band for longer than 4 hours, it may be negotiated during the time of booking. We will tailor in a discounted fee to the total price. However, if a performance time over four hours is decided on the day of the event, there will be an overtime fee that is prorated based on the contracted cost.
- Bands come with all sound and lighting needed.
- This includes a sound engineer to ensure quality all night long.
- Bands provide MC/Hosting services for your event. What better way to keep your guests engaged?
- Bands will learn three songs for wedding formalities
- These songs typically are associated with the 1st dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance. They are not included in their repertoire. Provided that the songs will be sung in the style of the band.
- These request must be submitted 60 days before the performance.
- If the band cannot perform the requested song(s) live, they will provide the songs on CD/iPod at your event.
What Are The Next Steps?
If you wish to secure a band for your event, a contract will be issued. There is also a deposit that is required. We accept cash, check, or money orders. Unfortunately, we do not accept credit cards. At Tropics Entertainment, wedding entertainment is our specialty. Our performers never disappoint. Be sure to give us a call today and give your event or wedding, the music, and vibe it deserves.