Your wedding day is coming up fast! With all the wedding planning that is going on, it’s no wonder you barely have any time to choose some great song ideas for your special day. However, there is no need to worry. You are not alone. Here at Tropics Entertainment, we have perfect ceremony music ideas that you need to take advantage of. Our wedding music bands are sure to get your guests dancing the night away, New York!
What Songs Are Perfect For Your Special Day?
What type of music do you want on your wedding day? There are many choices that you can take. Each is sure to steer your night in a different direction. But what choice is right for you? The music for your Ceremony is one of the most critical components of your wedding entertainment because it sets the mood for your special day. You can go traditional or choose pop songs that reflect your style or have a mixture of both.
Check Out Our Ceremony Music Ideas!
- Prelude music is light, ambient music that sets the mood while guests are being seated and waiting for the Ceremony to begin. Our musicians start playing 30min before the Ceremony, as your guests arrive.
- Thinking Out Loud, Ed Sheeran
- All of Me, John Legend
- Stay With Me, Sam Smith
- Fields of Gold, Sting
- I’m Yours, Jason Mraz
- Over the Rainbow, Israel Kamakawiwo’ ole
- Processional Songs are played during the wedding ceremony while the bridal party walks down the aisle. Depending on the size of your wedding party, one or more choices can be made here.
- Air on the G String, Bach
- Suite for Solo Cello, Bach
- Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve
- Vida La Vide, Coldplay
- 100 Years, Five for Fighting
- Bride’s Entrance
- The bride’s walk down the aisle is the highlight of the wedding ceremony. From modern to classical, you can choose from a variety of songs to find the perfect one for you.
- Claire de Lune, Debussy
- Canon in D, Pachelbel
- Spring from the Four Seasons, Vavaldi
- A Thousand Years, Christina Perri
- Can’t Help Falling in Love, Elvis
- Here Comes The Sun, The Beatles
- Let the celebration begin! This is the music played at the end of the Ceremony after the newlyweds are introduced for the first time. Typically it’s upbeat music celebrating the fact you’re now married!
- Hornpipe, Handle
- Ode to Joy, Beethoven
- Wedding March, Mendelssohn
- Best Day of My Life, American Authors
- All You Need Is Love, The Beatles
- A Sky Full of Stars, Coldplay
Check Out Our Wedding Music Bands
We are masters when it comes to the best ceremony music ideas New York has to offer. Make sure you hire the best of the best! Not only will your guests appreciate your hard work and dedication, but you will create lasting moments that you will never forget. Here at Tropics Entertainment, we promise to provide you with all our expertise with the best wedding DJs. Call or contact us today for more information on our wedding music bands. Your wedding is just around the corner; it is time to get to work. Trust our selection of the best bands for hire near me.