There are many signs out there that show you need a dance band for hire. Here at Tropics Entertainment, we have just what you need. We have an abundance of great entertainment that is sure to suit the needs of your special day! Our wedding music bands are based in Florida, but can easily travel to your venue in New York!
What Are The Signs?
- A Unique Atmosphere
- Even if you’ve hired a top local DJ who’s spinning your all-time favorite hits through top-of-the-line equipment, the sounds you’ll be hearing and the feelings you’ll be experiencing won’t come close to those you’ll get with a great live band. Top-performing musicians working together and interacting with each other create an atmosphere that a DJ simply can’t duplicate. With a multiple-member group, all the members can all feed off of each other, and the energy level will increase exponentially. A band will typically have a much better light show than a DJ, as well. You will probably tour the venue during the day, but it will most likely be dark during the reception. A big light show can make a huge difference, so bigger is better when it comes to lighting.
- You Can Leave The Music Choices to the Professionals
- Hiring a wedding band to look after all your musical needs ticks another job off your list – leaving you free to enjoy your big day, stress-free. Once you’ve let them know the sort of style you’re after, they’ll know precisely what the party needs. They know their business and can bring that expertise to you. Let them advise on music choices for different stages of the day – when to have live music and when to offer pre-recorded playlists. Professional bands have performed at hundreds of weddings and can give you the benefit of their years of experience, so you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Audience Interaction
- You won’t just get music, you’ll get a performance! There’s nothing like an excellent beat accompanied by some synchronized dance moves to make your guests want to get up and dance. Having everyone feeling good at your wedding will be a superb way to ensure you have the best time, too. Great performers create a real connection with guests. On wedding days, when everyone’s filled with love and champagne, the warmth and energy of several brilliant entertainers will have everyone ending the night in high spirits. Professional wedding bands know how to read a room. They’ll pick up on what your guests respond to and change the setlist accordingly.
- A Live Band Can Go With the flow
- A live band will be as flexible and supportive as possible on your wedding day. If you have any last-minute changes or you’re running a little late, they can adapt to your schedule, or make announcements between songs. This happens more often than you would think, so it’s essential that the band is in your corner to help navigate these changes.
- No-Dancing Guests Will Enjoy Listening to the Music More
- Weddings and receptions usually include guests from all age groups, from the very young to the very old, so it’s vital that the wedding band you hire be able to play a variety of music to bridge the gap. That way, they’ll be playing music that guests of all ages can enjoy. Providing music for a wide range of tastes and ages is very important if the goal is to pull off an event that will be memorable for all.
- Option for Live Music the Rest of the Day
- Some of the musicians might be happy to perform at your ceremony, or during cocktail hour, which is usually much cheaper than hiring separate acts. Your band’s singer and one of the musicians might also perform a duo, so if you want some more laid back music while your guests are sipping champagne, ask your band if they can provide this for a small additional fee. Using the musicians from your evening band will make this much more affordable than booking a separate group.
More About Our Dance Band For Hire
From intimate soloists to lush string quartets, we provide many different combinations of musicians for your wedding entertainment. Founded in 1997, Tropics Entertainment is an entertainment production company specializing in live music for private events. Although we book around 250 events per year, we are not a traditional booking agency. We carefully select each musician and performer. Our bands are created from scratch with a specific focus on high-end weddings, corporate events, and social gatherings.
A crucial difference in our bands is that in addition to playing special events, they perform in nightclubs from Miami to Palm Beach. This makes our groups a bit more “edgy” – nightclub guests want to hear all the new hit songs. All professional bands know the oldies, but these bands are required to stay very current. With flawless transitions between songs, our bands think like a DJ and sound like the artist in concert!
Contact The Best Wedding Music Bands
Be sure you consider us when it comes to a dance band for hire. Not only will your guests appreciate your hard work and dedication, but you will create lasting moments that they will never forget. Here at Tropics Entertainment in Chicago, we promise to provide you with all of our expertise with the best bands for weddings. Call or contact us today for more information on wedding music bands for hire near me. Remember, your wedding is just around the corner; it is time to get to work! Trust us when it comes to bands for events and parties in New York.