Are you torn right now? When it comes to live entertainment, you need to make the best choice for your special night. What is the best choice? A DJ or a live cover band? The experts at Tropics Entertainment are here to make sure you best choice when it comes to best wedding bands. We are conveniently located in Florida, but have traveled everywhere in the country and outside the country.
Who Is The Best
Being indecisive can be very stressful. You need to make sure you make the perfect decision that way your night is not hindered. When it comes to entertaining your guests, music can make or break a wedding celebration. Be sure to think of it as the heart and soul of a reception. Hiring the best wedding bands is a given, but how do you find exactly what you want? It starts by asking yourself some basic questions. What type of entertainment suits your personal taste, budget, space allowances, guest demographics, and killer dance moves best.
Live Cover Band Tips
Here is a list of topics we feel you should be aware of when it comes to live entertainment for your wedding.
- Consider the following:
- Band pros and cons
- Pros: Live music is, well, live. You and your guests will experience the pleasure of a performance. Anything can happen to raise the excitement level, from an infectious
horn section interlude to a moving solo.
- Cons: Bands can be more expensive than DJs. Also, no matter how great the band, they can’t have the repertoire of a standard DJ, who can keep a huge variety of music on hand. And if you want to hear a song the exact way the original artist performed it, you may not get what you want.
- Pros and cons of a DJ
- Pros: If there are a dozen songs you’re dying to hear at your wedding, it likely won’t be a problem for your DJ to find each track. Also, DJs are generally less expensive than bands. A DJ with a charismatic stage presence and excellent emcee skills can really set the mood and keep the party going.
- Cons: On the opposite end of the spectrum, a DJ with a less-than-stellar personality can be a party killer. Improvisation is tough if, say, your dad is dragging behind tempo on the father-daughter dance or your nieces and nephews decide to request the “Chicken Dance.”
- Always sample a band before you hire them.
- Inform the band and DJ your likes and dislikes before hiring
Call Us Today!
When it comes to planning the perfect wedding timeline, we have you covered. What will you choose? A DJ or a live cover band. Not only will your guests appreciate your hard work and dedication, but you will create lasting moments that you will never forget. Here at Tropics Entertainment, we promise to provide you with all our expertise with the best wedding bands and DJs. Call or contact us today for more information. Your wedding is just around the corner, it is time to get to work. Trust our selection of the best bands for weddings in Florida.