We are so excited that you chose Tropics Entertainment to perform on your special day. One of our fantastic bands and DJs are more than excited to perform for you and your guests. Before we jump ahead and choose who is going to perform at your wedding, let’s go over what criteria is necessary to ask each band for weddings we offer. This will aid in your final decision. Florida can trust our music planner. We have provided some helpful questions to help.
Basic Questions To Ask
- Do you have my specific wedding date open?
- Have you done events at my ceremony or reception location before? If not, are you familiar with them?
- How long has your band been together?
- How many weddings have you done previously? How many do you do in an average weekend?
- What sets you apart from the other bands featured?
- Are there any other services that you provide, such as lighting design and effects?
- How far in advance do I need to secure your services?
- Do you have references, preferably a list of brides that I can contact?
Other Music Planner Questions to Ask
- What is your pricing? Does this include setup and breakdown between ceremony and reception locations?
- How much is the deposit and when is it due? When is the final payment due?
- If the event lasts longer than scheduled, are there overtime charges?
- What is the continuous music charge? Does this include breaks and meals?
- When can I expect to receive my contract from you?
- Are there any additional fees that could accrue that I may overlook regarding the account? Anything like travel expenses or charges for special musical requests?
- What is your refund policy if something unorthodox happens and I need to cancel or alter my date?
- Do you carry liability insurance?
- If I hire musicians for the ceremony and want them to play at the wedding rehearsal, what is the extra charge?
- Will the band dress accordingly toward my wedding theme?
Questions Involving the Music and Bands for Weddings
- Do you have a demo reel or video showcasing your talent and abilities?
- Can you assist me in choosing the music for my processional, recessional, father-daughter dance, etc.?
- How extensive is your music library or song list? What genres can you cover? Can I give you a specific list of songs I want or don’t want to be played? Is there a setlist available online?
- Are we guaranteed to have the performer(s) of our choice at our event for bands that have multiple singers?
- if the DJ or one of the band members scheduled for my event is unable to perform for some reason, do you have a backup replacement ready to go? Also, do I get any refund?
- Can you provide wireless mics for the ceremony? What about other equipment? Such as one of the best phono stages plus many more to make our audio quality the best it can possibly be.
- Does any of your equipment require special electrical outlets that I need to inform my wedding site about?
- Do you bring backup equipment?
- What kind of space or stage do you require for the DJ or band? If my site doesn’t provide what you need, will you make arrangements for the stage or am I responsible for renting it? How much time will you need for setup, sound check, and breakdown on the day of the event?
- What music will be provided during the breaks? Will my personal preference be taken into account?
- How many people will you staff for my event?
Call Us Today
We know all the questions and also have all the answers when it comes to being a music planner for a wedding. This is why Tropics Entertainment has all the best bands for weddings. Our talents will never disappoint. Call or visit us today for more information, Florida.