If you have been to a wedding in the past or seen a movie or two involving one, you know dancing is a big part of the night. During the time that all of your guests take on the dancefloor, it is important to play some tunes everybody will enjoy. This will include songs that people of all ages will get up and dance to. You have heard all of these hit songs, and our professionals at Tropics Entertainment will bring them to life! We know all the best wedding dances from the best wedding bands in Chicago.
The Top Wedding Line Dances
Since you are getting married soon and have no clue what dances will get your guests out of their seats and onto the dance floor we have the answers! Below you will find a list of the most popular wedding line dances that can be played on top of our best wedding bands.
- “Cha-Cha Slide” by DJ Casper
- You will find this one at the top of nearly every list of best songs to play at your wedding and for a good reason. The lyrics of the song are actually instructions on how to do the dance, so it makes it easy for guests to follow.
- “Cupid Shuffle” by Cupid
- This is arguably the most famous line dance in America. Emerging out of Lafayette, LA, this song made waves when it was first released in 2007 and has remained popular since.
- “The Macarena” by Los Del Rio
- This song is nearly impossible to dislike with its upbeat tempo and creative dance moves. “The Macarena” is the world’s “No. 1 Greatest One Hit Wonder of All Time.” The song was released in 1993 and was an international hit from 1995-97. It is ranked No. 7 on Billboard’s All-Time Top 100 list.
- “We Are Family” by Sister Sledge
- This one is all about the family. If you want the dance floor to turn into a big group hug, throw this one on, and the whole place will ignite with love as family members join together in song and dance. There are several versions of this dance so have fun choosing one or making up one of your own. You can even film a tutorial of your version of the dance to share with family before the big day!
- “Wobble” by V.I.C.
- The “Wobble” is the newest line dance on the list, first releasing in 2008. It gained immense popularity after Beyoncé was captured doing the dance while visiting family. It is an easy yet fun dance for the whole family. Watch the adorable couple below surprise their guests with the “Wobble” in the middle of their wedding dance.
Call Us Today
When it comes to songs for wedding dances that will get everyone to have a good time on the dance floor, we have you covered. You can trust the best wedding bands to deliver the top possible performance for your special day. Call Tropics Entertainment today for more information, Chicago.