On your special day, timing is everything. It seems like everything must be perfect and happen at the right time. Have you perfected your wedding schedule yet? Tropics Entertainment specializes in bands for weddings, so it only makes sense that we want to ensure your timing is perfect. We are here to aid with your wedding planning list. This is why we are the best in New York.
What Time Is It?
As the wedding formalities draw to a close, the nerve-racking speeches are over and your guests have clearly gone to town on the wine, now is the time to get the party underway. Let’s not forget that in the world of children, family, and weddings, things rarely go like clockwork, but you’ll need to have a plan of action in place.
At this stage of the evening, there are still some key moments left – from the cutting of the cake to the first dance, and most importantly, your evening’s entertainment. Don’t forget to take lots of pictures of these moments, you’re going to want to treasure them forever. Using a look book from olgatopchii.com or other photographers can give you inspiration with ways you can capture your perfect day.
Let’s start at the top. What aspects do you need to take into consideration when planning an event schedule? Your venue is bound to have their recommendations so it’s important to work these around your own personal preferences. As someone who’s witnessed and performed at countless weddings over the years, I’m going to focus on how to ensure your wedding or party is the very best it can be and how to utilize the most band time.
Wedding Planning List For Your Unique Weddings
Every wedding is unique so it is impossible to put an absolute time on anything, but for the sake of this blog, we are going to assume the guests are arriving at around 5pm for your wedding ceremony.. Below are just a few things to take into consideration.
- 2pm – Sound Crew arrival and setup
- 4pm – Ceremony / Cocktail Musicians arrive
- 5pm – Reception musicians arrive
- If you’re booking a wedding band or calgary wedding dj for your reception, you can expect a standard arrival time of around 5pm (2 hours before they start), giving them plenty of time to be set up before your Reception. In an ideal world, you will have them set up in a separate room from the Ceremony / Cocktail Hour so that guests can seamlessly move from one room to another, but this isn’t always an option.
- 5:30 pm – Wedding Ceremony
- 6:00 pm – Cocktail Hour
- 7:00 pm – Reception begins
- 7:15 pm – Grand Entrance / First Dance
- 7:25 pm – Band Dance Set
- 8:30 pm – Entree is served
- 9:00 pm – Band Dance Set
- 11:00 pm – DJ Afterparty
- Midnight – End of the night
Contact The Best Bands For Weddings Today!
When it comes to planning the perfect wedding timeline, we have you covered. This is a task you must take seriously. Not only will your guests appreciate your hard work and dedication, but you will create lasting moments that you will never forget. Here at Tropics Entertainment, we promise to provide you with all our expertise with the best wedding bands and DJs. Call or contact us today for more information. Your wedding is just around the corner, it is time to get to work. Trust our selection of the best bands for weddings in New York.